1. Sex: male
2. Age: 52
3. Medical status: healthy
4. Dental history:
- May 2005: Implant placement on #36 and #37
- October 2005: #36 removal
- November 2005: Replacement of a new implant at 6 weeks
- December 2005: After implant removal at 3 months due to the failure, it was decided to fabricate bridge on natural tooth 35 and implant 37.
6. Chief complaint: Discomfort at implant 37 area
Due to total lack of osseointegration, the bridge was cut off on #35 crown and the implant was removed.
Two implants (Ø4.0X7.3mm on #36 & Ø5.0X5.0 mm on #37) were immediately replaced on the same day and higher than 40Ncm of sufficient stability was able to be achieved.
Postoperative photograph of immediately placement implants.
7 days follow-up
Combined composite crowns for a long-term provisionalization was fabricated.